Hot Lunch Program
Click below to download the St. Andrew Hot Lunch Menu:
You can now order and pay for hot lunch through RenWeb!
Click on the link below and follow the directions below for help ordering…
Log-in as you normally would to ParentsWeb.
Click on the Student Information.
Click on Lunch.
You will see the meal choices on the calendar.
*You will not be able to select meals from this screen.
Click on Create Web Order
Enter the number of meals you want.
After selecting lunches, scroll to the bottom of the screen…
Click on Order Items.
You will be prompted for your payment method, once it is filled out, click on Submit.
On the Verify Payment Screen, click on Pay.
You will see the Orders Created page and a confirmation of your payment.
- If you receive an error message upon payment, you will want to make sure that you have enabled ‘third-party cookies’ on your device in order for the payment to be processed (each web-browser is different, please refer to your privacy settings for more information).
- All ordering and payment must be done through RenWeb – the school has absorbed the account set-up fees for each family. However, if you would like to order and pay from a mobile device, you must purchase the RenWeb App (download links below).
- You can order more than one lunch for your child per day. Simply enter the numerical amount in the field.
- You can order lunches up until the prior day.
- All lunch orders must be paid at the time of order.
- Your order will be sent through a confirmation email to the address you have on your RenWeb account.
- If your child is sick and/or misses a lunch, your account can not be refunded.
- If you have any other questions, please reach out to Mrs. Carrabba.