Our Physical Education curriculum and athletics program provides structured and extra-curricular opportunities for students to enjoy regular physical exercise and sports skills development.
- Bi-Weekly PE classes for all students.
- Daily recess for all grades.
- Opportunity to join a volleyball team. This is an enjoyable, recreational sport where you don’t need any experience. You will learn as you go while having fun with your peers.
- Ski & Snowboard opportunity for first timers and experienced skiers/boarders who are enrolled in 1st – 8th grade. It is a 6 week program running every Friday from January through February. The program includes Lessons (by professional Snowbird instructors), lift tickets & transportation from school to the mountain and back. For more information you can contact Melinda Earhart, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Soccer Shots is offered after school twice a week, for more information visit the Soccer Shots page.