Art & Music
- Bi-Weekly Liturgical / Choral / Music Appreciation class for Kindergarten – 8th Grade.
- Bi-Weekly Music Theory / Performance class for 4th Grade while learning to play the Recorder.
- Bi-Weekly Music Theory / Performance class for 5th Grade while learning to play the Ukulele.
- Bi-Weekly Music Appreciation / History class for 6th – 8th grades.
- All students will learn and perform an original Christmas Program written and directed by our teachers.
- Students in 4th – 8th grade can volunteer to join the Saint Andrew Children’s Choir. The choir meets once a week for practice, then leads the music each week at mass.
- Students also have the opportunity to take private piano, guitar or ukulele lessons after school.