Summer Camps2019 Summer camp Registration Tentative 2019 Summer Camp Calendar
Summer camp is available for incoming PreK4 – 6th graders.
Little Fish Camp is for PreK4 – Kindergarten.
Big Fish Camp is for 1st – 6th grade.
- Summer Camp: June 3rd – July 26th (8 weeks)
- EDP week: July 29th – August 2nd (1 week)
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM: EDP – Free
- 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM: Summer Camp
- 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM: EDP – Free
- Saint Andrew Catholic School Art Room, Playground, Common Area, other rooms as needed, and field trip locations.
- July 4th, July 5th & July 25th.
- Bring a sack lunch from home. Weekly BBQ lunch on Mondays!
- Registration Fee (non-refundable): $50.00 per child
- Weekly Fee: $170.00 per child (EDP is free)
- *Week 5, no camp on 7/4 & 7/5, price will be $150.00
- *Week 8, no camp on 7/24, price will be $160.00
- *Week 9 (EDP week, no field trips or lunch), $140.00 for the week or $28.00 a day
- Single Day Fee: $40.00 per child/day
- Field Trip Day Fee: $50.00 per child/day
- Two Day Field Trip Package: $90.00 (includes Movie Day and field trip of the week)
- Late Fee: A $30.00 late fee will be incurred if the following week is not paid in full by Friday of the previous week.
- Discount: Free Week! Attend eight weeks, prepay seven weeks by Friday, May 10th and receive one week free! ($170 Value)
- Sibling Discount: 10% off of sibling enrollment when enrolled the same week(s). Sibling discount only valid for full week enrollment.
- Arts & Crafts
- STEM Activities
- Field Trips (Big Fish Camp)
- In-House Field Trips (Little Fish Camp)
- Outdoor Activities
- Summer Academics
- Theme Days
- Drop-ins are not permitted.
- Missed days are non-refundable.
- Summer camp is for those students entering PreK4 – 6th grade in the fall.
- Snacks are provided in the morning and afternoon.
- Bring a sack lunch. Please do not send food that needs to be warmed up. Each Monday, we will provide BBQ Hot Dog Lunch.
- All children should be clicked in and out by an adult.
- All children should arrive by 8:30 AM.
- Please call if your child will be absent or tardy. You may also email: [email protected]
- Enrollment in Summer Camp is a privilege. The environment must be a safe place where everyone is treated with kindness and respect. Students who cannot meet the behavior requirements will not be allowed to attend. Please assist us by talking to your child about the expectations in the program.
- Field Trip day are mostly scheduled on Tuesdays & Wednesdays, sometimes there are exceptions. They will be noted on the Summer Camp page of the website as bookings become available.
- We often take unscheduled walking field trips to the nearby parks, please have your child at camp by 8:30 AM.
- Children should arrive by 8:30 AM on field trip days.
- Children must wear appropriate shoes on all field trip days; no flip-flops closed toe shoes must be worn. ***Leave a pair of extra shoes in your locker.
- A field trip shirt will be provided by the school for your child. This shirt must be worn on field trips. This is for the safety of all the children in the group; it makes identifying our group easier. Shirts will be kept at the school.
- Pictures will be taken throughout the course of the summer camp. These photos may be posted on our website or other social media, unless you specify, in writing, that you do not wish your child’s photo(s) to be used.
- We close at 6:00 pm. Parents will be charged an additional $3.00 per minute if your child is picked up after 6:00 PM.